The following is a Graduate Review for TJX Europe.
TJX Europe scores 4/5 based on 250 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from TJX Europe. Employees are asked to rate TJX Europe on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Use of my language skills
- I am able to drive my own development and communicate with people from across the business in order to share ideas and successes
- Constant flow of new graduates and fresh faces keeps the business fluid
- I am able to express myself through my own opinions and not get push back from above
- We are encouraged to make mistakes in order to learn better ways of working
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Research the company successes and ways of operating.
Do you have any interview tips?
Be yourself, let your personality shine through.