The following is a Graduate Review for Boots.
Boots scores 3.4/5 based on 93 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Boots. Employees are asked to rate Boots on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Understand why the supply chain is at the heart of customer care.
- Be clear in your knowledge of Boots brands and their place in the Health & Beauty or Pharmaceuticals market.
- Show a willingess to learn and work with others; teamwork has been a k
Do you have any interview tips?
- Prepare store visits thoroughly and be prepared to answer questions about product range and availability in store.
- Show your personality in the interview and allow yourself to talk about your personal interests.
Future Leader in Revenue Management, Revenue Management at InterContinental Hotels Group
Quantity Surveyor, North West at Costain