The following is a Graduate Review for Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd.

Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd scores 4.3/5 based on 147 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd. Employees are asked to rate Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

From my experience, managers are reasonable and flexible. Mine is very supportive and cares about my future.
Possibility to do rotations within the graduate program and even later (if you can negotiate it).

Worst

As this is a large company, the organization does not always make sense.
Depending on the department, there can be many contractors which cost more but care less than internals.

Starting salary: I'd rather not say

Current salary: I'd rather not say

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:00

Finish: 17:30

Do not get afraid about your grades, I was not asked about my final grade for my diploma or for the grades report (only the diploma itself).
Having experiences abroad or at least an interest in traveling seemed to be a common point in between the selected candidates.
Before applying, train yourself for the online tests. They seem easy but the time pressure can make you fail if you did not train at least once beforehand. You can find material online.

Be true to yourself, do not try to be someone else.
Prepare for questions about your career plans and high level questions relevant to the position you apply for (if you apply for an IT position, be prepared to talk about new technologies).
Be interested in your interviewers and always prepare questions for the end of the interview.
I was asked about which application I have installed recently on my smartphone.

Responsibility: