The following is a Graduate Review for Capgemini UK plc.
Capgemini UK plc scores 3.7/5 based on 234 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Capgemini UK plc. Employees are asked to rate Capgemini UK plc on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- I thoroughly enjoy being part of a team and the variety of project work I am able to experience
- The support I am given is exceptional
- Career opportunities
- Training opportunities both professionally and for interpersonal skills
- Being mobile can be challenging at times
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: I'd rather not say
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- DO YOUR RESEARCH!
- Ensure that you are passionate enough to experience something new
- Look at all the opportunities offered to you by Capgemini
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be yourself! At Capgemini, it's important that you not only bring your academic/professional skills but also your personal brand
Graduate, All Departments at Taylor Wimpey
Graduate, Expansion at Heathrow Airport Limited