The following is a Graduate Review for Virgin Media.

Virgin Media scores 4/5 based on 180 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Virgin Media. Employees are asked to rate Virgin Media on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Great people in every department
Enjoyable work environment
Varying work
Many locations
Well structured/established graduate programme in place
Training offered throughout grad scheme
Big focus on personal development

Worst

It took me a couple of weeks or so to get into the flow of the company - but I imagine this would happen in any new work environment.

Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:45

Finish: 16:45

Think carefully about what the question is asking and how you can relate this to the Virgin Media values. How can you show that you are ready to embrace the VM culture? Relate this to experiences and skills that you gathered throughout school/university.

The Virgin Media application process involves a video interview, telephone interview and assessment centre. All of these can be a much more enjoyable experience by simply doing some research around the company and what it is looking for in its graduates! Prepare for the more traditional questions and if there's a curveball - remember the VM values you are trying to portray. All the interviewers who I came across were very friendly and made me feel relaxed.

Responsibility: