The following is a Graduate Review for Franklin Fitch.
Franklin Fitch scores 4.2/5 based on 64 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Franklin Fitch. Employees are asked to rate Franklin Fitch on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- The company culture and people
- Being in control of your earning
- The competition and drive
- Remaining resilient during difficult times
- Long working hours
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Current salary: £19,000 - £21,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be honest on your CV - the interview process will expose anything you cannot talk through in detail.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be as honest as you can be - whether that be admitting certain areas you aren't so strong on.
- Be prepared for detailed questioning - they love to get an understanding of you as an individual as well as just your work ethic and company fit.
Trainee Consultant, Technology Recruitment at Franklin Fitch
Account Manager, Account Management Team at TPP