Applications for our Customer Advisor apprenticeships are open from 12th June 2023 to start on 24th July 2023.
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- Can you work well under pressure?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
At The AA, we help over 3 million people each creating confidence for drivers and as one of our front-line Emergency Breakdown Customer Advisors, you will be the first person our members speak to to report their breakdown.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £13,500 rising to £15,750 after 6 months
- Gain a Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service
- Access to multiple employee benefits including discounts at high street retailers
Some additional benefits to working with us:
- Work from our iconic and modern Oldbury office
- Including our onsite canteen and social hub – ‘The Hideout’
- Earn as you learn through our award winning
- Apprenticeship programme
- Discounted AA driving school lessons
- Free AA breakdown cover
- The opportunity to secure a permanent full-time role and
- progress your career
Ready to apply? Please CLICK HERE…
- - Select Career -