The people you get to meet and know. You're constantly interacting with a variety of different people, whether that be the client or your colleagues. This really helps build your confidence not only in your work but in yourself too.

Worst

Travelling is sometimes hard. You could be on an away job which means staying in a hotel for a couple nights, which is hard for people who hate to be away from home. Driving to and from a clients site could also be an hour each way.

Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000

Really research why you want to join GT. There is nothing better than an applicant who is hard working and enthusiastic about the role they are applying for. Get to know what you would be doing in a role at GT and why that interests you. Research the background behind our values and our progression through the years. As GT has changed and grown so much, in competition with the big four, what really makes us stand out is a question you should be asking yourself.

Be yourself. If you have got to the interview stage, then GT knows that you are well qualified and fit for the job role. They now want to get to know you. To decide whether you would fit in with the culture we have worked so hard to build over the last couple of years. Be relaxed and really let your personality shine through. Make sure you know all about the values at GT and what we stand for too.

Corporate Responsibility: