The following is a Graduate Review for Merlin Entertainments.

Merlin Entertainments scores 3.6/5 based on 113 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Merlin Entertainments. Employees are asked to rate Merlin Entertainments on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Merlin is a company based upon the love of fun - be yourself and show your personality. Merlin is strong on its company values and ethics, each graduate possesses the values in some shape or form!

Be professional but also be yourself, we are not a 'suit and tie' company, but we are extremely professional at what we do. Merlin is fast paced to keep up with our competitors (or be the competitor!!), be prepared to answer questions quickly and be put on the spot.
The AC lasts over two days, and is a mix of small group assessments and a one-to-one interview. There is lots of opportunity to show your personality, but Merlin is all about fun so the AC is a lot less daunting than over FTSE companies.
Network within the assessment centre, and be memorable - you never know you might work for your assessor one day!

Responsibility: