The following is a Graduate Review for Robert Walters.
Robert Walters scores 3.6/5 based on 130 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Robert Walters. Employees are asked to rate Robert Walters on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: I'd rather not say
Current salary: I'd rather not say
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- passion in helping people to get their job is required
- patience in consult candidates too
- professionalism and being ethical
- able to accept uniqueness of each candidate
Do you have any interview tips?
- what makes you think that you are a good recruiter
- what is the major push factors for you to leave your job now
- what is the highest achievement
- be transparent and open to questions by interviewer; just be yourself will do
, at Robert Walters
Senior Consultant, Marketing at Robert Walters