The following is a Graduate Review for Capgemini UK plc.
Capgemini UK plc scores 3.7/5 based on 234 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Capgemini UK plc. Employees are asked to rate Capgemini UK plc on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Do your research! Read up on the competencies Cap are looking for and try to put these into your answers to potential interview questions.
- Show your passion for technology when applying for the role
- Think hard about what you are looking to achiev
Do you have any interview tips?
- Are you happy to work on client sites all over the UK?
- Tell me about a time you have worked in a team?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why do you want to work for Capgemini?
- How would you deal with a difficult client?
, at Robert Walters
Senior Consultant, Marketing at Robert Walters