TPP Graduate Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at TPP to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.6
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
A workplace in which it is the logic of the argument and not the status of the arguer which wins the debate, in which everyone wants to get the job done and done well, in which everyone is happy to give you help and in which you are encouraged to lend your time to help others.You are expected to take on all sorts of tasks and will meet with quite a lot of failure due to constantly facing new challenges - this can be psychologically draining. However you are never blamed for your failures as long as you own up to them and are open to receiving help.
4.5/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
Pay. Teamwork. Nothing to take home.Fairly high intensity/stress.
Software and IT Department
Software Developers
8.1
4.1/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
The people and support you get is excellent. The flat hierarchy means everyone is working together rather that against each other. Everyone helps each other meaning everyone leaves work at the same time. Sometimes there is a lot of pressure and delivering difficult messages to customers can be difficult, but it's all part of the job.
Account Manager
IT Account Manager
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
The variety off work, no two days are the same. The responsibility that you are given from day one. The working environment, which is fast paced, productive and rewarding.
6.7
3.4/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
Interesting and varied work, well paid, young and intelligent workforce.Stressful and can feel unfriendly at times.
9.9
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
International travel with very generous annual leave remuneration and expenses. Variety of work. All co-workers very helpful and friendly, new starters well looked after and trained.
Software Developers
9.6
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
Real responsibility from day one. Amazing opportunities. Everyday is different. Interesting. International/national travel. Great benefits. Fantastic pay. Regular pay reviews. Nice people.Stressful at times, but that is something that comes with responsibility so it's not a proper negative.
Account Manager
9.5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
The freedom to do things without having to go through red tape. If I see something that's wrong I can just fix it - I don't have to submit a ticket to another team to get them to do some/all of the work. The variety of the role. Being able to do both the coding and database sides of development, as well as maintenance. The benefits. Pub Fridays, Bacon sandwiches, regular parties, annual course allowance (the past 2 years this has been a sailing course in the Caribbean). Leaving work on time. Very rarely required to work late or on weekends.Out of hours disruptions. We are required to be contactable at all times in case of an emergency.
8.3
4.2/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
The structure of the company, without a formalized hierarchy, lends itself to encouraging all members of staff to take responsibility from very early on in their careers. Essentially, if you're committed and ambitious, you can take the responsibility you want. I've been able to throw myself into the project management side of the role, which I've thoroughly enjoyed. You're always being challenged. No matter how long you've worked at the company, there's always further that you can push yourself and be pushed. We're treated incredibly well. Everyone's opinion is respected, regardless of how long you've been at the company. Pay reviews are conducted based on performance, meaning that hard work is rewarded. The perks are pretty awesome too: international training courses (sailing!), parties and weekly pub trips. It's exciting to be a part of a company that is growing so rapidly - and expanding internationally too. This has meant that travel is increasingly a key part of the job: China, Kuwait etc. Our weekends are usually our own, and we are encouraged to travel at a weekend while we're away - I've managed to see so many places because of this! No two days are the same: the analyst role is so varied and the spectrum so broad that there's never a chance to get bored!At times, the work-life balance is off kilter. Last minute international trips have impacted on my personal life - but we've made some headway to resolving this. Anytime it gets too much, it's encouraged that we speak up and let people know. It's sometimes frustrating not being able to get to a particular piece of work, because we've got so many other things going on. It's all a matter of priority, but some days it would be nice to sit at my desk for more than five minutes!
Clinical Systems Analyst
8.1
4.1/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
You are given a lot of responsibility, but the teams around you are always there to help with everything. We also have a lot of perks such as bacon sandwiches and pub on a Friday.It can be stressful at times.