Addleshaw Goddard LLP Reviews

Employer: Addleshaw Goddard LLP
Sector: Law
3.8
3.8/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 93 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Addleshaw Goddard LLP to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

2.8
1.4/5
Date added: 05th April 2017 by Anonymous
Working for a prestigious firm that is respected by others.Being subject to a very subjective review process and generally day-to-day working is highly dependent on the personalities you work with
Planning
Date added: 04th April 2017 by Anonymous
The people and the culture. Levels of responsibility given to trainees.IT systems (although these are improving having recently been updated).
Date added: 03rd April 2017 by Anonymous
Career development and responsibility.Work life balance.
Date added: 31st March 2017 by Anonymous
Supportive team and staff, helpful support staff, fantastic office and facilities. Everybody is helpful and willing to take time out of their day to explain things to you. The nature of the job is that when a client wants something it is often urgent - this varies from department to department but it sometimes means that you don't know exactly what time you'll finish work. That being said, this is worth it when you see a deal being completed. Commercial law is not a 9-5 but it is extremely rewarding for the work you put in.
Finance and projects
4.4
2.2/5
Date added: 31st March 2017 by Anonymous
The team I am currently sat with are great - they make every effort to give me challenging work and tell me when I have done a decent job. Recognition of effort goes a long way. The atmosphere can be quite tense when people are stressed and that often gets taken out on junior fee earners.
Tax
Date added: 31st March 2017 by Anonymous
I have supportive colleagues, interesting work and ample learning opportunities. Nothing to date.
Planning
Real Estate
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 29th March 2016 by Anonymous
Respect - colleagues respect one another, we respect our clients and our clients respect us as individuals, the advice we give and what our firm stands for. We work on complex matters, everyone is given the opportunity to contribute, whatever their level, and input is valued. People in the office are friendly and generally supportive, including the support staff, which helps create a positive atmosphere, even when there are extreme work pressures. Workloads and hours across UK offices aren't necessarily proportionately remunerated. The IT systems aren't as up to date as they could be but that is being addressed with a programme underway this year.
Law
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 29th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people. The quality of work. The location. Hours.
Trainee
Corporate
7.3
3.7/5
Date added: 29th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people and the supportive environment. The IT systems but these are in the process of being upgraded so should be improved soon.