Brightsource Graduate Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at Brightsource to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

8.5
4.3/5
Date added: 29th April 2014 by Anonymous
Excellent colleagues, friendly and ever willing to lend a hand.N/A
6.4
3.2/5
Date added: 29th April 2014 by Anonymous
Plenty of responsibility early on and lots of variety keeps things interesting!Large work load can be stressful and mean long days.
Client Service - Content & Planning
Instinctiv
8.1
Date added: 27th April 2014 by Anonymous
We're actively encouraged to challenge the way things are done and continuously improve how we do things.A lot to do and not enough time!
Client Service - Content & Planning
Instinctiv
6.5
3.3/5
Date added: 25th April 2014 by Anonymous
Great people and culture. Lots of responsibility and opportunity to be client-facing almost immediately. Heavy workload and sometimes long hours.
Client Service
8.1
Date added: 23rd April 2014 by Anonymous
A great environment with great people. Brightsource will support you in developing your career in the direction you want.You have to be careful of your work-life balance, as it's easy to find yourself working late every day.
Project Manager
Client Services
8.3
4.2/5
Date added: 22nd April 2014 by Anonymous
First and foremost, the people. I've also been given great learning opportunities throughout my time here. For example, within a couple of months of starting my current role, I was the main tech project manager for our biggest client. I don't think any amount of training can give you the kind of experience you pick up by getting straight into a role like that. I also really enjoy working on a small number of clients, as I find having a few accounts that I can really "own" a lot more rewarding than having to do a bit of everything.The nature of our work means that there are peaks and troughs in your workload, and in the peaks, the hours can be pretty demanding.
Technical Project Manager
Brightsource Labs
8.2
Date added: 22nd April 2014 by Anonymous
A great social culture in the office and supportive managers. Lots of on the job training and the opportunities to get involved in projects that extend beyond your day-job. During busy times of year, working hours can extend beyond the regular 9:00-5:30.
Trainee Project Manager
Marketing Operations
7.9
Date added: 16th April 2014 by Anonymous
The people I work with and the responsibility you are given on a daily basis. There is no blame culture, but you are expected to account for your actions and provide resolutions for the future.
Data Services Graduate
9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 14th April 2014 by Anonymous
- A lot of staff events such as the Christmas party, Brightfest -Excellent staff benefits eg: Free gym membership, Cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing week -Flexible working hours -Christmas raffles -Great people to work with -Free fruit My work is challenging with a high profile client but that keeps it very interesting. I've been involved in the industrialization of the customer communications for a major UK bank and it involved a lot of opportunities to get involved in critical development of the system.Nothing really
Data Services Developer
Date added: 11th April 2014 by Anonymous
The company has a very flat hierarchy that allows graduates to get involved in a wide variety of projects around the company to really accelerate their progress. The combination of striving for the highest levels of service and success with the no blame culture and systems of support means their is space to excel and convert hard work into success.There is sometimes a requirement to work slightly later, but this is always rewarded and recognised. You are definitely rewarded for the work you put in.
Project Manager