Credo Business Consulting Graduate Reviews

Employer: Credo Business Consulting
Sector: Consulting
4.2
4.2/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 77 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at Credo Business Consulting to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.8
3.9/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
The people in this company are genuinely nice and treat each other with a lot of respect, regardless of seniority. The unpredictability of hours - whilst Credo is getting really good at trying to forewarn you when things may get busier, this is a natural side effect of the business (consulting) which can only ever be partially mitigated - sometimes clients ask things / give us things that we have to do in a short time frame and that can't be managed away.
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
Working in a collaborative environment with a group of really smart, motivated people. We are a generalist firm that doesn't specialise in sectors until an appropriate level of seniority has been reached, so sometimes you have to work in sectors that aren't your absolute favourite.
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 03rd March 2017 by Anonymous
You get to work in teams with other very smart people and solve difficult business problems for interesting clients.To a certain extent, your clients dictate many parts of the work that you do, and a client can impact the level of enjoyment with the job.
Manager
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
My colleagues, opportunities to take on responsibility for a part of a project, social activities, hours aren't too bad.Some of the cases aren't very interesting but these are in the minority.
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
Every day is different, as both the projects and the people that you work with change regularly.Occasional late nights aren't great, but there are fewer than at other consultancies.
7.4
3.7/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
Highly meritocratic, very clear promotion and salary structure. Small firm with opportunity for high levels exposure and responsibility early on. Genuinely a really friendly firm. Long hours are not uncommon, especially towards the end of a project. Although some international travel opportunity not as much as some larger firms.
Associate consultant
8.1
4.1/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
My colleagues. It's hard to overstate the value of being surrounded by, and working with people who you can trust to do an excellent job every time and are always willing to lend a hand if you need it. More than that, from my first interview I thought that Credo seemed like a group of people I would really get along with. Countless long lunches, late evenings, and company trips later, I couldn't have been more right.The hours can be challenging at times as one would expect in consulting, especially late in projects. However, where possible we do what we can do to mitigate it and provide visibility (i.e. if you have plans one night, you can usually flag this and work around it even during a busy period). Equally, we don't have a 'face-time culture' and are free to leave once we're done with our work.
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
The company has a supportive and fairly relaxed culture, and the work is frequently varied and challenging. You can get a lot of ownership and responsibility very early on in your career. People are fun in and out of work, and the away weekend is a particular highlight.Hours can be longer than ideal and sometimes unpredictable (although if you have evening plans, your manager will usually do their best to make sure you can keep them). Some cases are not particularly interesting.
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
Credo has a very supportive working culture - everyone is rooting for you to do well, so you get regular feedback and two types of mentor, and the atmosphere is generally very supportive. It's a fun place to work.The hours can be bad if you're working on a tough project - your case manager will try to give you forewarning of this but it is not always possible.
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 29th March 2016 by Anonymous
Great supportive and friendly culture, really interesting people, broad range of projects.Working patterns can still be quite unpredictable as we mature as a firm.