Diageo Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Diageo to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 01st April 2016 by Anonymous
People. Daily challenges (dynamic market). Entrepreneur spirit - freedom to succeed.On my job: Difficult to manage the work life balance.
Field Sales Executive
On Trade
7.7
3.9/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
Excellent culture and investment in people and their development.
Trainee Team Lead
Baileys Global Supply
Date added: 29th March 2016 by Anonymous
Great teams, willing to teach new joiners. Great working environment. Very good working conditions, salary, vacations etc. Possibilities to grow. Many courses to learn new disciplines/get to know new departments.
CP&A Junior Executive
Customer marketing
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 25th March 2016 by Anonymous
Unparalleled opportunities for growth, flexible working, international assignments, secondments and leadership development. There's also always something going on and a huge focus on our employees. Also the company does so much for society, it makes me feel extremely proud to work for them The support functions and technology.
HR Coordinator
Date added: 25th March 2016 by Anonymous
How real the job is, the company standards, the people and the support.I don't really have a worst thing as I love working for Diageo, if I had to say anything it would only be the Diageo-isms to begin with were a bit difficult to pick up but the Jargon buster helped.
Graduate Trainee
Supply Chain
7.9
Date added: 24th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people.Location is a bit outside of Central London.
BPM Analyst
Finance
7.7
3.9/5
Date added: 23rd March 2016 by Anonymous
The best thing about the company is the focus on personal development. The is pushed quite strongly within the business and is very helpful in understanding more about yourself and how you communicate with others around you. This is a key skill no matter what job or company you are part of and the feedback culture of the company allows for this to be nurtured. The worst part of the company is the staleness and sometimes resistance to move forward, particularly in some of the more remote regions. I don't feel this is something that is specific to the company, rather something that can most likely be found in all companies in one shape or form. However, the good thing is that this issues are slowly being recognised and rectified.
ISC Graduate Trainee
Process Support, Elgin
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 23rd March 2016 by Anonymous
The brands within Diageo are huge global brands with big investment and exciting to work for. I am given a lot of responsibility in my role and there is clear career progression. Diageo invests hugely in the staff making it an enjoyable place to be.
Career: Sales
Commercial Gradaute Scheme
Sales Operations
9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 23rd March 2016 by Anonymous
Flexibility. Exciting company. Innovative. Benefits. People. Culture and values. At times the hours can be long and the work can be hard - but the flip side is that it is extremely rewarding.
Talent Engagement Specialist
Talent Engagement
9.7
4.9/5
Date added: 23rd March 2016 by Anonymous
The best thing about my job is definitely the people. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help. I have learnt so much from various different people in across a range of areas during my time here. Another aspect of this job, is the responsibility and trust given to me on a daily basis. This is actually very hard to pinpoint. There are not many bad things about working here! Sometimes working on a production schedule means you can end up working longer hours but that is to be expected as we are 24 hour production site.
Continuous Improvement Brewer