FDM Group Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at FDM Group to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
I work with great, enthusiastic colleagues who all want to do well. Brilliant environment to be in, positive and supportive. Office is in a superb location in the heart of the city centre and the office itself is state of the art and has stunning views all around Glasgow. I have quite a long commute to get to work but this is nothing against the company.
Graduate Recruiter
6.4
3.2/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
The business model of the company makes my work very meaningful and gratifying as it is helping other fresh graduates launch their careers. I also enjoy the company culture in my office location along with my team here. The overall vibe and dynamic of the company is fresh, vibrant, and dynamic, and that fits my working style as I prefer changing and evolving work responsibilities rather than stagnant ones. My role lacks work/life balance as there is a lot of travelling required. Due to the nature of what we do as well, there are many uncontrollable variables that can be frustrating to work with.
8.2
4.1/5
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 17th March 2017 by Anonymous
The people who work there, the opportunities to take ownership of a project and actually implement your ideas. To be part of such a fast growing organisation and actually being a part of the success within the business.
Regional University Relationship Manager
Graduate Recruitment
Date added: 17th March 2017 by Anonymous
- Great Location - Amazing team of Colleagues - Friendly work Environment - Flat Structure - There is never a moment when I am bored - Modern working environment - Diverse employees - Talking to many graduates - Withdrawing applicants
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
6.4
3.2/5
Date added: 17th March 2017 by Anonymous
Lots of opportunity for career and personal development.
Events Executive
Marketing
7.2
3.6/5
Date added: 28th February 2017 by Anonymous
Colleagues, responsibilities and down to earth board members.Approval processes.
5.6
2.8/5
Date added: 27th February 2017 by Anonymous
The people I work with, both in the office and when I go out and about to events at universities.The role is really target and numbers/KPI driven, which diminishes our ability to build a relationship with our candidates and those we meet out at universities, as we have to be focused on hitting KPI's instead.
Graduate Recruiter & University Partnerships
Recruitment/University Partnerships
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
Working on various creative projects. Always thinking about new ideas and how to better the design. Learning new skills and tackling design challenges. Every sign-off, big or small is an achievement. Working in a great team: brainstorm, feedback & support. Always busy, day goes quickly.
Senior Web & Graphic Designer
Date added: 16th February 2017 by Anonymous
Career progression and good experience. Communication between departments.
Marketing Assistant