Merlin Entertainments Graduate Reviews

Employer: Merlin Entertainments
4.1
4.1/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 81 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at Merlin Entertainments to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

Date added: 10th February 2017 by Anonymous
Experiencing different jobs in 2 years, international exposure, fun product to sell.Payment, missing structure and organisation.
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 04th February 2017 by Anonymous
Experiencing so many different locations and getting to know numerous attractions. And everywhere you go, meeting the most amazing people who all love what they do. I have met the most interesting, inspiring and amiable people since I started working in this company and I would not want to miss one of these encounters.Sometimes it is hard to start all over again in a new city or country every six months. Just when you get used to a team it is already time for you to leave them behind. But even if this is difficult, you never know what might comes next and which amazing team is awaiting you.
Graduate Management Trainee
Operations
3.5/5
Date added: 02nd February 2017 by Anonymous
Its ever changing and challenging. I learn and develop every day.There is a lack of structure and I feel lost in the midst of managers sometimes.
6.4
3.2/5
Date added: 02nd February 2017 by Anonymous
The best thing about my job is the support and opportunity for growth. With Merlin's graduate program, you are moving every 6 months. To most this is scary, but for me, it's been all about meeting new people and building my career and social network. You make friends all over the world which is something so rare in one single job opportunity.Funny to admit, the best part of this job is also the worst. Moving every 6 months, you meet incredible people who make such an impact on your life. Come time to move again, you have to leave those people behind and start fresh somewhere else. It's a roller coaster but in the end, it's all worth the nerves, thrill and satisfaction.
Voted Useful by 1 Person
9.7
4.9/5
Date added: 12th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people I work with and the sites I work at are awesome and interesting.Incredibly strict budgets to work with.
Business Management Graduate
Management
6.7
3.4/5
Date added: 29th February 2016 by Anonymous
Providing memorable experiences to guests and the variety of roles and locations.Long hours and moving every 6 months can be difficult financially.
6.8
3.4/5
Date added: 29th February 2016 by Anonymous
As a Merlin Graduate Trainee, we enjoy 4 half-year's placements. It's so exciting to embrace new roles every 6 months, which makes me quickly learn a lot and have the confidence to be a leader in the near future. Nil.
Merlin Graduate Trainee
Asia
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 08th February 2016 by Anonymous
The diversity of the different attractions and locations worldwide which makes it possible to gain a lot of international work experience. I am not only able to work at a company with different brands but I also have the chance to work together with people from all over the world.The many career opportunities that are offered and the difficulty to make a decision. There is so much to explore at Merlin that you don't want to miss out on an opportunity.
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 03rd February 2016 by Anonymous
This job is all about making fun! It is really nice to see the smiles and giggles and hear delighted sounds of children everyday. The pay isn't the best compared to other companies that offer a similar programme.
Graduate Marketing Trainee
7.4
3.7/5
Date added: 02nd February 2016 by Anonymous
Merlin Entertainments is a global company that allows for so much growth and movement. Merlin Entertainments is not well known in the United States.
Marketing Coordinator