Mills & Reeve LLP Graduate Reviews

Employer: Mills & Reeve LLP
Sector: Law
4.2
4.2/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 74 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at Mills & Reeve LLP to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.2
Date added: 13th January 2017 by Anonymous
The colleagues, and the high calibre of work and training. The fear of getting things wrong...
Private client
8.3
4.2/5
Date added: 07th March 2016 by Anonymous
Wide variety of work, given responsibility from the start, company is very caring of its employees, I am given lots of support when I need it.The office could be more sociable, there are not that many events going on. Although this has been improving in recent times.
8.7
Date added: 02nd March 2016 by Anonymous
Majority of people are amazingly friendly. The office itself is so bright and open, it's like being outside, inside. The work is varied; I've undertaken work for both public and private sector and had both quirky and basic tasks throughout my seats. I have to actually apply myself daily and consider clients' needs and commerciality throughout. These skills are developed continuously, and I'm looking forward to developing my skills base team by team. The salary unfortunately in Cambridge is dire considering the rest of our cohort in Norwich / are paid the same salary but have possibly half the expenditure on living.
Commercial Disputes
8.8
Date added: 22nd February 2016 by Anonymous
The exposure to high quality work and the culture/ friendliness of the firm.
Insurance Disputes
Date added: 22nd February 2016 by Anonymous
Without a doubt, the people make the job so enjoyable. Since the day I began at Mills & Reeve LLP, I have been welcomed and made to feel a part of all of the teams with which I have worked. Everyone is friendly and has real respect for the work-life balance. The quality of the work is excellent too. We have many high profile clients from the Cambridge area, but also take in a great deal of work from London, which is very exciting. The firm encourages a wide variety of extra-curricular activities and is incredibly sociable.Nothing comes to mind.
Projects
9.1
Date added: 19th February 2016 by Anonymous
The collaborative and collegiate nature of the team. The amount of client contact is great and the firm makes a real effort to get you involved in a wide range of things to benefit your training. There is also a great work-life balance. None spring to mind, really.
9.1
Date added: 19th February 2016 by Anonymous
Very friendly and helpful colleagues; supportive environment; excellent training program with great experience opportunities.
Trainee solicitor
Date added: 19th February 2016 by Anonymous
The level of responsibility and trust placed on trainees to progress files independently but nonetheless retaining the ability to approach supervisors whenever necessary.
8.8
Work life balance.Salary.
Trainee solicitor
Commercial
7.3
3.7/5
Date added: 18th February 2016 by Anonymous
You get to do high quality and varied work while maintaining a good work-life balance.Not that many opportunities to work from London, although we do have an office there.
Employment