Procter & Gamble Reviews

Employer: Procter & Gamble
4.2
4.2/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 131 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Procter & Gamble to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

6.3
3.2/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
Fast promotion and progression. Challenging work from day one. Given a high level of responsibility. Huge company with big opportunities in multiple locations worldwide. One of the best companies for manufacturing systems and knowledge. Very good pay, compensation and benefits.Long hours, early starts and late finishes. Work Life balance difficult. A lot of non value added created work. Often left to learn and train yourself, training plans but not full proof.
Line Leader
Manufacturing
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 22nd March 2016 by Anonymous
Very well looked after by the company - competitive pay, great support, great opportunities for early responsibility. Promote from within company - so a realistic career for life, if that appeals.
Line Leader
4.5/5
Date added: 22nd March 2016 by Anonymous
- It is a global company which provides the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people and cultures. - From day one, you work on extremely important initiatives, take ownership for your work and are responsible for driving value for the company. - Compensation and benefits.- As with all companies, there is less travel now than in the past due to technology and video conferencing.
User Experience Lead
Financial Solutions
8.9
4.5/5
Date added: 22nd March 2016 by Anonymous
Flexibility to manage my own time, prioritise the work I want to do and have an exceptional work-life balance. Complete and total responsibility - not being on a grad scheme, actually having a specific role with ownership for whole areas of work that no one else has input into, unless I ask for help. No one has ever referred to me as a graduate or trainee, only ever as 'manager'. The on-boarding was not as structured as it could have been, but that isn't to say I couldn't get the information or help as an when I needed it, just that I had to ask sometimes.
Associate HR Manager
GBS HR
9.5
4.8/5
Develop within.
Process Engineer
Date added: 21st March 2016 by Anonymous
Flexibility, benefits, competitive salary and opportunities given.
Date added: 21st March 2016 by Anonymous
Accountability - Three years into my role with P&G I never dreamed of having the responsibility levels that I do. Size - being as large as P&G is, sometimes it can be harder to get things done than it should be!
IT Project Manager
9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 21st March 2016 by Anonymous
- Real responsibility from day 1 - I'm the CFO of my own business. - Good work life balance. - Many different roles in finance (Brand Financial Analyst, Finance Team Leader, Sale Finance, Plant Manufacturing Finance).- Quite competitive internally - can be slow to get promoted later on in your career (but great progression and experience for the first 4-5 years).
Sales Finance Manager
Finance
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 21st March 2016 by Anonymous
The training and personal development support is amazing. There is a constant desire to further your skills from the management.Being in a sales role you always want to implement winning plans in store - when the competitors come to the market with bigger and better plans I find it frustrating that we can't react quick enough.
Account Manager
Sales
4.2
2.1/5
Date added: 21st March 2016 by Anonymous
Great culture. Diversity. Work-life balance is good.Work process is standardized. Creativity is discouraged. Job is not rewarding. A lot of meaningless meetings.
Market Planning Manager