Capgemini UK plc Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Capgemini UK plc to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

Date added: 30th March 2017 by Anonymous
The company is amazing, the people are lovely and the atmosphere is so supportive I couldn't ask for better managers. The role is so diverse and if you are really lucky like me you could end up working in a different role for a different client every 2/3 months which means I have learnt a huge amount in just a year. Most people are on one role for about 6 months to a year but the positive for them is they get comfortable and become really good in their role before moving on. I am lucky as I live in London so don't have to stay in hotels too much when the role is in London.The wage isn't as good as other consulting companies but better than most grad schemes I applied for in other industries. I may want to give up the consulting life in a few years as I don't like the uncertainty of maybe having to live in hotels from Monday to Thursday for a year and being away from family.
Business Transformation Consultant
Responsibility.Salary.
Applications Consultant
Oracle
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people. The nature of consulting can be quite up and down.
BTS
7.8
3.9/5
Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
The variety of roles and clients available. I haven't been doing the same role for longer than 6 months.The long hours when required.
Operational Excellence
Date added: 25th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people and development opportunities. It is hard to imagine such a supportive environment in one of the most competitive industries. Everything is designed to help you develop, succeed and feel at home wherever in the world you might be on a project.
Customer Experience
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 24th March 2016 by Anonymous
A lot of variety, good visibility and responsibility early on. Quite stressful at times
Business Technology
Date added: 24th March 2016 by Anonymous
Great company culture. Ability to move across the business. Ability to work from home. Good relationships with most of the clients. Promotion process is excellent. Not always good that we have global teams as you might need to stay up to ensure you are within your time zone.
Project Manager
Projects
9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 24th March 2016 by Anonymous
It really is a great place to work in. Fun is one of our values and it reflects in and out of the office. There is also a high emphasis given to training and you are given multiple opportunities each year to get trained on the latest technology in your field.The roles assigned vary and some might not have as much responsibility as would be expected.
Oracle Applications Consultant
Oracle DBA
Date added: 24th March 2016 by Anonymous
Variety of work and being given real responsibility from the start of your role. Don't always get the project roles you want.
Software Engineer Lead
Insights and Data
6.4
3.2/5
Date added: 24th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people/ colleagues at Capgemini are great and very supportive to graduates starting out at the company and the industry.Career progression is not clearly defined with the graduate scheme and you remain a graduate within your business unit for at least 5 years in the company. I would like a more linear understanding of career progression for my role.
Applications Consultant