DHL Supply Chain Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at DHL Supply Chain to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 01st March 2017 by Anonymous
Interesting job role, challenging work, development and training opportunities and great colleagues.The size of the business can sometimes be seen as a disadvantage.
Business Technology Graduate
Transport IT
5.6
2.8/5
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
The variety of work and the level of responsibility given.The lack of investment in technology within the business can mean things take longer then they should.
Finance Analyst
Finance
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
Every project is different and challenges your ability to utilise new approaches to succeed.Lack of engagement with external stakeholders.
Junior Analyst
Analytics
8.8
4.4/5
Junior Analyst
Analytics
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
Lots of responsibility, large teams, high profile customers, opportunity to move into different areas, lots of good people who are willing to support graduates.Lack of structure, some line managers don't know how to manage a graduate and give you too little or too much without the training required. "Just do it" used quite a lot and you have to find your own way of achieving it.
First Line Manager
Ecommerce
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
The best thing about my job is that I enjoy going to work. I love the daily challenges, and how each day is different from the last. At times, severe lack of communication between colleagues on site. However, this just adds to the challenges of every day and is something which I look forward to trying to sort out.
FLM
Technology
Date added: 24th February 2017 by Anonymous
The exciting projects available to be involved in.The reports I have to send every day.
Operations Management Graduate
Customer Services
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 23rd February 2017 by Anonymous
- I get a lot of customer exposure with the projects I am on, I get to present and discuss my findings to senior management on a regular basis. - The advantage of being a graduate is the expose you get to things others wouldn't. I attend all kinds of meetings just to get a wider knowledge of the operations. - The warehouse experience provides that management experience which is essential, it also works well when going to speak to people that you know who/what/where they work. There is often spurts of work where I am so busy and have loads to do, other days I struggle to fill the hours as a lot of the project work I am involved in takes time for responses.
Career Sector: Retail
Warehouse Front Line Manager and Project Lead
Warehouse
Date added: 23rd February 2017 by Anonymous
Opportunities and flexibility.No additional wage increase for London-based employment.
Management Graduate
DHLGlobal Forwarding
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 23rd February 2017 by Anonymous
I'm given a lot of commercial exposure and feel I am adding value to the organisation.DHL is a massive organisation and I initially found it was quite daunting.
Graduate Management Trainee